Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ready to learn a new skill or brush up on an old one? The Springdale Public Library offers books, personalized help and online resources to help you master your keyboard or touch screen.
- Call 479-750-8180 for quick answers or to schedule an appointment for a one-on-one session.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chat with us now by clicking Chat in the top right corner during regular library hours!
Technology @ Your Library
The Springdale Public Library offers:
- Windows 7 PCs for adults, teens and children
- Wireless internet
- Laptops available for in-house checkout
- Black and white printing at $0.15 per page and color printing at $0.50 cents per page
- Photocopiers ($0.15/page), scanner, and fax machine
- Microfilm reader/printer
- Wireless printing from personal devices
Library Resources Online
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) This link opens in a new window
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is an online learning site that hosts a constantly growing library of over 3,000 courses that include over 130,000 videos. Courses cover a variety of topics (including business, design, web development and multimedia skills) and software (Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and open source applications) that can help you pursue personal and professional goals. These courses are delivered by expert instructors and feature searchable transcripts that make it easy to find quick answers to questions. They also feature Certificates of Completion that can be uploaded to a LinkedIn profile. To sign in, you'll need your Springdale Public Library card number and password (by default, the last four digits of your telephone number).