Music on Hoopla
- Hoopla lets you borrow and download music for 7 days.
- Each album borrowed will count as one of your six (6) monthly checkouts.
- Some 'albums' are the equivalent of several CDs. Others may be quite short. Longer albums give you more music for the 7 day checkout period.
Finding Music with Hoopla
- Search for the name of an artist or album. Then limit to music.
- If you find an album with a collection of artists, scroll to the bottom of the track listing and touch the artist name to find more of their work..
- Explore! Use the "Music" selection box on the home screen. Use any of the four tabs:
- Genres or categories - Not all genres are listed, and titles can be listed in genres you would not expect.
- Don't expect to find Bluegrass or Flamenco in the list, but search for your favorite artist, they may be listed under New Age (The Louvin Brothers) or Pop (Paco de Lucia)
- Though genres are broad, you can sort them by popularity or user rating. To rate your checkouts use the five stars below an album picture!
- Popular - This list can also be sorted. You never know what you will find!
- Recommended - What Hoopla thinks you might want, not sortable.
- Featured - Another sortable list that may lead to surprises.